Congrats you did it !!! Now the main task is marketing your course. There are two types of marketing-
- Online Marketing
- Offline Marketing
Online marketing is also known as internet marketing, web marketing, digital marketing and search engine marketing (SEM). Online marketing has several advantages, including:
- Low costs: Large audiences are reachable at a fraction of traditional advertising budgets, allowing businesses to create appealing consumer ads.
- Flexibility and convenience: Consumers may research and purchase products and services at their leisure.
- Analytics: Efficient statistical results are facilitated without extra costs.
- Multiple options: Advertising tools include pay-per-click advertising, email marketing and local search integration(social media marketing, etc)
- Demographic targeting: Consumers can be demographically targeted much more effectively in an online rather than an offline process.
Offline marketing strategies tend to be more expensive than online ones.
- If potential customers tend to read certain magazines, then marketers can strategically place ads in those publications.
- Face-to-face connections are still a valuable form of networking
- Speaking engagement puts you in front of a highly targeted and interested audience that is already primed and ready to pay attention to what you have to say.
- Conferences play a very important role because when somebody asks you about your card for practicing something related to your field, just refer them your Unanth course.